The Canterbury Society works hard to improve the quality of life in our city but we can’t do that without the help and support of the people who live and work in Canterbury. If there are issues that bother you, or a project you are passionate about, then do join us. The more members we have, the more influential we can be when tackling the issues that concern the residents of the city.
Benefits of Membership
As member of the Canterbury Society, you can rest assured not only that you are helping to contribute to the quality of life in the city.
You can also enjoy the following benefits:
– Help set our priorities as an organization
– Put your views to the Canterbury Society’s wider membership at the Annual General Meeting
– Enlist the Canterbury Society’s help in combatting issues of concern around the city
– Attend our regular talks and panel discussions on issues of local concern
– Participate in social and community activities such as visits, walks, planting and the Big Clean
– Receive our monthly newsletter
– Meet fellow members with similar interests
Individual Waged £10
Individual unwaged £5
Non-profit organisation/Residents Association £20
Life membership (individual) £150
Life membership (couple) £250